Home

Sunday, May 16, 2010

The weekend is over already?

I know that is a very funny thing to say, but holly cow.  It is Sunday night and it is already the end of my nice weekend.  Busy but nice.  On Friday night I made all my lotions for the market, the CS gel and got the van packed for the Market.  Saturday was an awesome day weather wise and market wise.  The people were nice, they arrived later, I believe they were late because they needed to get chores done before the heat came.  I think it made it to 85 or so.  Clarissa and I ate at the Villa Cafe in Prosser, very good by the way.
They we came home unloaded because it was so hot I already had one lotion explode, I did not want another. Doug and I went for a swim....oh that felt great!  The in-laws came over from Morton (I've got great in laws) and spent the night.  Today I made more laundry soap another 15 gallons, got my Lye water made for soap this week.  (I am out of a lot of soaps)  "Bad Girl", I say!  Went to pre-measure my oils and I only have enough for 1 batch...poop.  I have to go see mom now (YEAH!).  She is making me some soap too.

So now I am finally pouring myself into my bed, exhausted and ready to go to work tomorrow and rest up for the weekend.  Oh, I start piano tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment