Home

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Whirlwind! Dorothy we are not in Kansas any more!

Well the Prosser Farmers Market http://www.prosserfarmersmarket.com/index.html started. What a great start to the season. Our products are so well received. We are selling our bar soap, lotions in 3 kinds, body sprays, room sprays, liquid hand soap and shampoo. I am also making laundry soap too. That is a nice seller. I am feeling a bit over whelmed. But it will all work out in the end.




There is always something else I want to make or invent. I met with the SBDC on my business plan, got great information. You know it is FREE, they are funded by the local colleges and the gov. to help small business start and even grow. I also work there so I get to see this stuff in action. WOW

If you have a small business this is the place to go, even if you don't have any issues.



As the third Saturday of the market approaches, I wait with anticipation of another fabulous day and day of sales. Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment