Home

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Wine? Any one?

Well let me tell you living in the Heart of the Wine Country in Washington does have its advantages.  I made WINE Soap.  Yes, I know why would you want to smell like a bottle Merlot.  Well let me tell you why...As we know wine has so many good qualities beneficial for the skin as well as your body and mind.
I still make the soap with all the nourishing properties of a rich hand made soap, but the sugars in the wine bring an intense fruit smell.  I made my first batch using my Dad's "Island Bell" wine.  A nice Rose'.  It smells fabulous and I have just made it imagine when it is ready to use.  Take a look and let me know what you think.

I just took it out of the mold this morning so it is a little damp.  I am so excited.  Imagine the color with a nice Cab/Sav or a Merlot.

I cannot wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment