Home

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Beauty Secrets

Have you ever tried and tried to find that special beauty product?  Well for years I suffered with very sensitive skin.  I finally resorted to making my own products.

I finally did it!  Like most MOM's I am usually in a bind and taking care of my face is not one of them.

I made an incredible non drying liquid face cleanser,
with Aloe, Witch Hazel, Colloidal Silver and Rosemary.
This is the simplest way to clean your skin.

Simply apply to a cotton pad and wipe across your face getting every nook and cranny, don't forget your neck and the back of your neck too.

Now feel how clean you skin feels and no dryness.
The is the 2nd part of our skin care line. 

This is the Hydrating Spray.

With Colloidal Silver, Aloe, Evening Prime Rose, Meadow Foam, Lavender and Rosemary.   This is the mist your face needs and deserves. 

Simply spritz on face and neck after your wash your face. 

This is a great pick me up any time of the day. 

Follow with the Anti-Aging Moisturizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment