Home

Friday, June 4, 2010

Soap, Soap, Oh...How I Love Soap

So I have a blast making all my liquid soap combinations.  From:  My new Citrus Basil to Lemony Lemon /w Lemon Grass, to Lavender to Lavender and last but not least Lavender Mint.  Oh, how I love my soap.  Made with all natural ingredients and essential oils.  I even have a shampoo in the middle.  I love my shampoo!! Even my hubby likes it.  I haven't quite figured out how to make a nice cream rinse yet, but I WILL!  Nighty Night Getting up early for the Market!


1 comment:

  1. OK, your comment on my blog about your spray tan had me laughing my butt off!!

    I don't know if you are interested in this, but I am going to be doing a giveaway in a couple of weeks to help promote my readers. I do one about every six months. If you want to participate and donate some soap, let me know!

    ReplyDelete