Home

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Look at the all the stuff!

I wonder if I will ever get all my supplies truely organized.  I am so proud of myself.  I know don't bragg..
but, I am just so excited about getting my work shop cleaned up. This weekend I made 2 batches of loiton for Thompson Hills Cellars Bed and Breakfast in Kennewick and conditioner also for them.  I also made healing lotion and my excellent face lotion.  I am just thinking about all of the soap I am looking forward to wrapping.  I cannot wait, the wine soap is dcalling my name......

Here are a few pictures....
Shampoo and 4.7 oz Lotion Bottles


Very yummy Coconut Soap

Bad Boy, Bad boy whatch ya gonna do!

Very Nice Merlot Soap

Carbernet and Chardoney Soap


Some Nice Soap Additaves and Oils


Hydrating Spray and Gel Bottles


No comments:

Post a Comment